Unlock the SharePoint site using Powershell command

if your SharePoint site locked, then use the below Powershell command to unlock.

Note: Lock means your site will be disabled all actions (creating new item, library/list settings, limited site action menu etc.,) even if you are site collection administrator.

if you try to add another user as site collection administrator using powershell/central administrator, then will get the following error. this error because of SharePoint Lock.

Additions to this Web site have been blocked

To avoid above errors. use the below Powershell command

Set-SPSite http://SiteCollectionUrl -LockState Unlock

Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing information. Your web-site is very cool. I am impressed by the details that you have on this blog. It reveals how nicely you perceive this subject..

    Download OG Instagram Apk

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are some steps for installation Norton antivirus on your computer. If you do not have a Norton account, click Create an Account and complete the sign-up process. Get product key in sign up a mail account. if you have any queries related to Norton antivirus, at that point you can contact Now.
    norton.com/setup

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your site has a lot of useful information for myself. I visit regularly. Hope to have more quality items. Also I would like to share some information also. Check out GBWhatsapp APK Download

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for sharing GBWhatsApp with us I really like

    ReplyDelete
  5. movies123. So don't mention that it's a bug..

    ReplyDelete
  6. The next time I read a blog, I hope that it doesnt disappoint me as much as this one. I mean, I know it was my choice to read, but I actually thought you have something interesting to say. All I hear is a bunch of whining about something that you could fix if you werent too busy looking for attention.

    notepad++ download 64 bit


    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SharePoint 2016 and 2019 Ports

PsConfig step by step /Configuration Wizard. “Upgrade Available” vs “Upgrade required”